- Billig fragteller afhentning i butik
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning i butik
- 24 mdr. reklamationsretSkulle uheldet være ude
- 100% tilfredshedEller pengene tilbage
A Reformer, Mat Station and Tower, all in the space of a Balanced Body® Reformer. Work in multiple planes of resistance, on a mat or moving platform, and from both sides of the Tower.
Purchase your Reformer and Tower together, or add a Tower to your Reformer later.
Balanced Body’s space-saving Reformer with Tower offers flexibility, new programming concepts, and economical use of space.
How do Balanced Body products differ from others that look similar?
- Easiest conversion system available
- To convert from Reformer to Tower, two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, just remove the mats, lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar
- Tower frame is stainless steel, engineered and built for stability. Its unique attachment system provides maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame
- Mats double as floor mats. Non-skid feet keep them firmly in place.
- Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free
- Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bonus – included at no extra charge, a approx dkk 3500 value
- Choice of 3 frame heights available at no extra charge: 36, 46 or 61cm (36 cm is standard)
- Standard sitting box
- Cotton foot strap and Neoprene handles
- Additional pair of cotton loops
Reformer Features, Stock Item
- Strata Rock Maple frame is 36 x 236 x 68 cm. Sanded by hand with a lustrous satin finish. Strata Artisan Maple also available at no extra charge
- Choice of 3 frame heights available at no extra charge: 36, 46 or 61 cm. The 36 cm height is standard.
- Revo Footbar® with Revo Springbar™. Other configurations available
- Ropes and risers: retractable metal risers with four locking positions which elevate the pulleys from 5 to 33 cm above the frame. Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance. Ropes can be pulled easily in any direction
- Padded headrest provides cervical support in 3 positions
- Balanced Body TwistLock™ shoulder rests allow quick adjustments or removal without tethered pins. Secure and quiet!
- Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance – ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 5 to 33 cm above the frame
- Standard sitting box: w 41 x l 74 x h 29 cm
- Built-in Standing Platform, 69 x 11 cm, with 61 x 9 cm rubberized non-slip surface for safety
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust."
- CE approved medical device (Class 1)
Carriage, Straps and Handle
- Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. Carriage has standard foam padding.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- One pair each: single d-ring cotton loops and neoprene handles.
- Cotton foot strap: medium, 68 cm
- Black cotton belly strap.
- Upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl. Stock color: Black.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy). Other configurations available.
- Five-spring format allows up to 46 resistances.
Tower Features, Stock Item
- NEW! Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free
- NEW! Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible
- Sturdy vertical tower frame with 35 attachment points for springs. Four custom-engineered L-brackets secure the frame not only to the end of the Reformer, but also to the sides for maximum stability
- Brackets are through-bolted with heavy-gauge steel bolts
- Perform exercises on both sides of the Tower
- Push-through bar of anodized aluminum can be assembled as 3 or 4-sided bar. (Connector bar for 4th side is optional.) Adjustable to 3 heights
- Twin mats are easy for one person to handle
- Roll-down bar is solid maple with inside hooks
- Balanced Body Signature Spring™ package of 8 with snap hooks. Regular length: 2 yellow (very light), and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium)
- Pair of cotton loops
- Safety strap and carabiner
- CE approved medical devices (Class 1)
- Tower height: up to 212 cm, depending on frame height.
- Width, including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 76 cm
- Length: 236 cm
- Weight of Studio Reformer® with Tower: 85 kg
Footbar & Spring Bar
Revo Adjustment System™
The revolutionary Revo Adjustment System™ gives you the greatest flexibility and enables you to create the ergonomically correct position for every user. The Revo combines 2 radically redesigned components: the locking Footbar and the 5-position Springbar. The system easily adapts your Reformer to better fit the needs of the user's size, range of movement, and ability.
- Locking footbar with four positions, including down
- Diameter (2-1/2") with padded non-slip cover
- U.S. Patent Nos. 6338704, 7288054, 7163500
Revo Springbar™ (Standard)
- Carriage and Springbar are integrated - moving the Springbar moves the carriage and keeps the springs in neutral tension
- Five carriage stop positions provide 12" of adjustability from carriage to footbar, creating the ergonomically correct position for every user. For short to average height clients, use positions #1or #2. For taller clients, or those with a limited range of motion, use positions #3 - #5.
- U.S. Patent Nos. 6120425, 7288051, 7288053, 7163500
Classic Footbar / No-Roll Springbar
- The 3-position, Classic Footbar has 2 supports and adjusts to 3 heights (including down)
- 24" wide Footbar with comfortable padding and non-slip surface. Diameter: 2-1/2" , with padding (2" on request)
- The oval shape of the No-Roll Springbar makes it a safe choice; it won't roll downward and springs stay connected. Easy to use, the hooks remain upright
- 2 Springbar positions (gears)
- Optional carriage extension and return stoppers
- Older Balanced Body® Reformers can be retrofitted with the No-Roll Springbar.
U.S. Patent Nos. 6685606.