- Billig fragteller afhentning i butik
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning i butik
- 24 mdr. reklamationsretSkulle uheldet være ude
- 100% tilfredshedEller pengene tilbage
No better tool exists for improving scapular stability, functional upper body strength and posture.
Balanced Body is excited to re-introduce the Arm Chair, inspired by the passion of master teacher Julian Littleford for this apparatus. A traditional piece of equipment originally designed by Joseph Pilates, no better tool exists for developing scapular stability and functional upper body strength, and for improving upper body posture.
Great for clients at any level and especially appealing to men, the Arm Chair develops upper body strength with scapular stability, and effectively integrates core and upper body work.
You’ll find it useful for correcting posture for clients who work at a desk all day, for professional athletes and for seniors working to improve posture and maintain strong bones.
The comfortable, stable seat provides support and proprioceptive feedback to the upper body during arm exercises. Two sets of springs give you the flexibility you need for any client.
The Arm Chair’s functionality, small footprint and portability make it a great addition to your studio.
- Solid and sturdy maple frame construction will hold up to rigors of daily use.
- Seat and seat back are padded and upholstered for comfort.
- Transport wheels for easy moving and storage when not in use.
- Comes with a pair of Neoprene® handles and 4 Balanced Body Signature Springs™ (2 regular yellow, 2 long purple). The medium-resistance purple springs offer more resistance for upper body work than is possible on the Reformer.
- Stock upholstery color: Black.
- Height: 99 cm
- Length: 99 cm
- Width of Base: 36 cm
- Width of Rod: 72 cm
- Weight: 24.5 kg