- Billig fragt- eller afhentning
- Hurtig levering- eller afhentning
- 24 mdr. reklamationsret- er uheldet ude
- 100% tilfredshed- eller pengene retur
Precision Rotator Discs for CoreAlign®
Now with your choice of progressive spring resistance or traditional (no resistance)!
Train the body in new ways by adding the instability challenge of rotator discs to your CoreAlign.
These discs are specially modified with plugs that insert into the standing surface of the CoreAlign carts, so they stay firmly positioned on the cart. Use only CoreAlign Rotator Discs with the unit. Sold in pairs.
Available in both 9" (23cm) and 12" (30cm) sizes
Our new generation of durable rotator discs are great for improving balance, alignment, core strength, joint stability and more. Now you also have the choice of staying traditional (no resistance), or working with spring resistance.*
Why choose Rotator Discs with resistance?
- Strengthen end-range of motion to improve joint support and stability
- Identify strength imbalances between limbs
- Consider light resistance for upper body and heavy resistance for lower body
Why choose discs without resistance?
- Measure range of motion
- Use for traditional rotator disc exercises
The Balanced Body difference
- Three choices of spring resistance*: light, heavy or none
- All include built-in markers to easily measure range of motion
- Two disc sizes: 9" (23cm) and 12" (30cm)
- Longer lasting, top-quality ABS construction. Maximum weight, 500 lbs. (277 kg)
*Discs are not adjustable. Each provides one resistance option.