- Billig fragt- eller afhentning
- Hurtig levering- eller afhentning
- 24 mdr. reklamationsret- er uheldet ude
- 100% tilfredshed- eller pengene retur
+43.000 world wide
The Allegro Pilates Reformer, with 43,000 in use around the world, has won rave reviews from Pilates instructors and fitness clubs for its ease of use, adjustability, safety and solid construction. Engineered and built for commercial fitness, the Pilates Allegro® is also perfect for home use.
The most versatile Reformer on the market, the Pilates Allegro offers all the features of our Studio Reformers – plus it stacks and stores vertically for convenient storage.
The Allegro uses an 8-wheel suspension system for a smooth, quiet ride. An extra-wide, padded footbar adjusts to four vertical positions and four horizontal positions to accommodate various body sizes. All Allegros come with a free training video.
Included at no additional cost
- Built-in standing platform with non-slip surface for safety.
- Double loops (cotton: one length for hands, another for feet - eliminating the need for most rope adjustments).
Storage and Portability
- Stacks or stores on end for convenient storage (Standard and with Legs)
- Rolls into place. A person of moderate strength can easily move the machine
- Included with 14" (36 cm) legs to make it the height of a Studio Reformer®
- The safest, widest and most versatile footbar available
- Built-in wheels make it easy to move, and it stores vertically or stacked
- New for 2015: TwistLock™ shoulder rests you can quickly adjust or remove
- New for 2015: SoftTouch™ rope system is quiet and easy to adjust, with no metal clips
- 3-position headrest for comfort and cervical support
- Built in standing platform is 5" x 22" with non-skid finish. (13 x 56 cm)
- Swivel pulleys allow variable angles of resistance
- Anodized aluminum finish is sleek and durable
- Custom stability padding to maximize comfort. upholstery. Stock color: Black
- Smooth, quiet carriage features our extra-wide, custom-built wheels with Abec 3 bearings. Four vertical wheel and four sidewheels each feature 4 bearings for a total of 16 top-quality bearings
- Accurate Balanced Body Signature Springs™ ensure users can consistently repeat movements. Exclusively offered by Balanced Body, these are the longest lasting springs available. Five-spring resistance system allows up to 46 resistances. Package of five springs: 1 yellow (very light), 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium).
- The safest, most versatile footbar available
- Locks securely in place for safety
- Widest footbar on the market: 36" (91 cm) wide with 30.5" padded cover. Perfect for second position and taller users
- Padded cover detaches easily for cleaning
- Four vertical footbar positions increase or decrease the difficulty of the exercise
- Four horizontal footbar positions comfortably accommodate people of various heights. For a small person, move the footbar closer to the carriage. For a taller person, or to reduce hip and knee flexion, move the footbar away from the carriage
Adjust for different client sizes while keeping the footbar at the correct height. Options that allow one-step horizontal adjustments with no change in footbar height are a Balanced Body exclusive.
- Limited 10-year warranty on frame & footbar
Allegro with 14" Legs
- Height: 14" (36 cm)
- Length: 93" (236 cm)
- Width: 22.5" (57 cm)
- Footbar Width: 36" (91 cm)
- Weight: 121 lbs (55 kg)