- 100% tilfredshed
eller pengene tilbage
- 90 dages returret
let og enkelt returnering
- 24 mdr. reklamationsret
skulle uheldet være ude
- Billig levering
- eller afhentning
The Contrology® Wunda Chair is a precise recreation of the original Wunda Chair first designed by Joseph Pilates and brought to light by Kathy Stanford Grant.
Balanced Body took exact, painstaking measurements from Chairs previously owned by Kathy and made by Joe, who used the same style of chair in his own studio. The result is a near perfect reproduction of the exact resistance and geometry of the original Wunda Chair.
The Chair's padded non-slip pedal is lighter than most pedals yet incredibly sturdy. In addition, the pedal's “mushroom shape” also allows users to wrap their fingers around the pedal pad. This keeps the wrist long and allows for a better connection in the back and center.
The Contrology® Wunda Chair is an incredibly effective tool for building upper body, lower body and core strength. For this reason, the chair can be used for athletic training and improving sports performance. In addition, the Wunda Chair has a small physical footprint, which makes it ideal for studios and homes where space is at a premium!
- Durable blockboard with premium poplar laminate finish
- Spiral spring attachment makes it really easy to hook and release the springs
- Classically designed and sized — from frame to pedal
- Mushroom shaped single, padded, non-slip step
- Thin foam padding provides feedback while sitting or standing on the Chair
- Seat Length and Width: 91 x 134 cm