- Billig fragteller afhentning i butik
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning i butik
- 24 mdr. reklamationsretSkulle uheldet være ude
- 100% tilfredshedEller pengene tilbage
This ingenious, easy-to-use kit transforms your two rollers into a powerful tool that delivers support, feedback, and stability and balance challenges.
Created by Pilates educator Jenna Zaffino and developed in collaboration with Balanced Body, the Duet™ Roller Accessory System securely tethers your two rollers together to create a unique surface on which to perform supine, prone, seated and sidelying exercises.
- Provides valuable bilateral feedback that helps you or your client gain awareness and self-correct more accurately
- Adds a myofascial release element to spinal articulation exercises like Roll Up and Roll Down
- Intensifies the stability challenge of familiar Pilates exercises like Spine Stretch, Saw and sidelying work.
The custom-molded headrest provides comfortable support for both supine and prone exercises, and also cushions the thigh or ribcage during sidelying work.
Duet™ includes a strong, durable strap to tether your rollers in two basic configurations, an easy-to-clean headrest, a storage pouch and an instructional booklet to get you started. (Rollers not included.)