- Billig fragteller afhentning i butik
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning i butik
- 24 mdr. reklamationsretSkulle uheldet være ude
- 100% tilfredshedEller pengene tilbage
#1 choice of hospitals, rehab clinics & private practitioners worldwide.
For over 20 years, Balanced Body has worked with rehabilitation professionals to refine our Clinical Reformer® into a versatile and practical rehabilitation tool used today by clinicians worldwide.
With the addition of a Tower and Mat Conversion, you gain the ability to work in multiple planes of resistance, on a mat or moving carriage, and from both sides of the Tower. No additional space required!
Purchase your Reformer and Tower together, or add a Tower to your Reformer later.
The Clinical Reformer includes the Infinity Footbar® with your choice of springbars. The Infinity Footbar provides unmatched adjustability for working with patients of all heights (including children), because the footbar adjusts the entire length of the frame.
How do Balanced Body products differ from others that look similar?
- Easiest conversion system available.
- To convert from Reformer to Tower, two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage.
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, just remove the mats, lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar.
- Tower frame is stainless steel, engineered and built for stability. Its unique attachment system provides maximum stability and disperses the stress throughout the frame.
- Mats double as floor mats. Non-skid feet keep them firmly in place.
- Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
- Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
Bonus – included at no extra charge
- Choice of Standard or New York sitting box
- Padded foot plate
- Oversized standing platform
- One pair each: padded double loops, Neoprene handles, single cotton loops
- Factory pre-drilled for Tower and optional Proprioception T-Bar
Reformer Features, Stock Item
- Strata Rock Maple frame is h 61 x l 236 x w 68 cm. Sanded by hand with a lustrous satin finish. Strata Artisan Maple also available at no extra charge.
- Infinity Footbar® with Revo Springbar™. Other configurations available.
- Ropes and risers: retractable metal risers with four locking positions which elevate the pulleys from 5 to 33 cm above the frame. Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance. Ropes can be pulled easily in any direction.
- Padded headrest provides cervical support in 3 positions.
- Balanced Body TwistLock™ shoulder rests allow quick adjustments or removal without tethered pins. Secure and quiet!
- Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance – ropes can be pulled easily in any direction. Pulleys can be elevated from 5 to 33 cm above the frame.
- Standard sitting box
- Built-in Standing Platform, 69 x 11 cm, with 61 x 9 cm rubberized non-slip surface for safety.
- Oversized Standing Platform with clear non-slip finish, 50 x 28 cm.
- Padded foot plate (jumpboard).
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust.”
- CE approved medical device (Class 1)
Carriage, Straps and Handles
- Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. Carriage has standard foam padding.
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy.
- One pair each: padded double loops Neoprene handles, adjustable thigh cuffs and ankle cuffs.
- Padded foot strap: medium, 68 cm
- Upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl. Stock color: Black.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™: 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy). Other configurations available.
- Five-spring format allows up to 46 resistances.
Tower Features, Stock Item
- NEW! Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
- NEW! Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Sturdy vertical tower frame has 35 attachment points for springs. Four custom-engineered L-brackets secure the frame not only to the end of the Reformer, but also to the sides for maximum stability. Brackets are through-bolted with heavy-gauge steel bolts.
- Perform exercises on both sides of the Tower.
- Push-through bar of anodized aluminum can be assembled as 3 or 4-sided bar. (Connector bar for 4th side is optional.) Adjustable to 3 heights.
- Twin mats are easy for one person to handle.
- Roll-down bar is solid maple with inside hooks.
- Balanced Body Signature Spring™ package of 8 with snap hooks. Regular length: 2 yellow (very light), and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- Pair of cotton loops.
- Safety strap and carabiner. (Chains available on request.)
- CE approved medical devices (Class 1).
Footbar & Spring Bar
Infinity Footbar ®
The most adaptable footbar available today, the Infinity Footbar® was originally designed for a pediatric physical therapist for working with children. The Footbar adjusts along the entire length of the frame to support a whole new realm of exercise possibilities, including upper body work. Five vertical positions and 32 horizontal positions give the Infinity Footbar 160 locking positions, to safely accommodate people of all heights and levels of ability, including children.
Combine the Infinity Footbar with the easy-to-use Revo Springbar for the most precise system available, or choose the more traditional No-Roll Springbar.
- Footbar diameter: 6 cm with padding. Width: 99 cm
- 5 vertical footbar positions (only 4 positions shown) )
- 32 horizontal footbar positions
- Carriage and Springbar are integrated - moving the Springbar moves the carriage.
- Five carriage stop positions provide 12" of adjustability from carriage to footbar, creating the ergonomically correct position for every user. For clients of short to average height, use positions #1 or #2. For taller clients or those with a limited range of motion, use positions #3 - #5.
- Tower height: up to 212 cm, depending on frame height.
- Width, including push-through bar adjustment knobs: 76 cm
- Length: 236 cm
- Weight of Studio Reformer® with Tower: 85 kg
|Max. belastning||ca. 180 kg.|