- Billig fragteller afhentning
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning
- 24 mdr. reklamationsreter uheldet ude
- 100% tilfredshedeller pengene retur
The best-selling anatomy guide for yoga is now updated, expanded, and better than ever!
With more asanas, vinyasas, full-color anatomical illustrations, and in-depth information, the second edition of Yoga Anatomy provides you with a deeper understanding of the structures and principles underlying each movement and of yoga itself.
From breathing to inversions to standing poses, see how specific muscles respond to the movements of the joints; how alterations of a pose can enhance or reduce effectiveness; and how the spine, breathing, and body position are all fundamentally linked.
Whether you are just beginning your journey or have been practicing yoga for years, Yoga Anatomy will be an invaluable resource—one that allows you to see each movement in an entirely new light.
With Yoga Anatomy, Second Edition, authors Leslie Kaminoff and Amy Matthews, both internationally recognized experts and teachers in anatomy, breathing, and bodywork, have created the ultimate reference for yoga practitioners, instructors, and enthusiasts alike.
- Chapter 1 - Dynamics of Breathing
- Chapter 2 - Yoga and the Spine
- Chapter 3 - The Skeletal System
- Chapter 4 - The Muscular System
- Chapter 5 - Inside the Asanas
- Chapter 6 - Standing Poses
- Chapter 7 - Sitting Poses
- Chapter 8 - Kneeling Poses
- Chapter 9 - Supine Poses
- Chapter 10 - Prone Poses
- Chapter 11 - Arm Support Poses
|Forfatter||Amy Matthews, Leslie Kaminoff|