- 90 dages returret
- Billig fragt eller afhentning
- Hurtig levering
- 24 mdr. reklamationsret
DEVELOP NEW HABITS FOR A HEALTHIER, HAPPIER AND LONGER LIFE
- NOSES ARE FOR BREATHING, MOUTHS ARE FOR EATING
"Many people believe that taking a deep breath increases body oxygenation. The opposite is the case." - Patrick McKeown, bestselling author of The Oxygen Advantage
Imagine a breathing technique that can increase oxygen uptake and delivery to the cells, improve blood circulation, and unblock the nose. Perhaps it can help open the airways of the lungs, enhance blood flow and oxygen delivery to the brain, improve sleep and bring calmness to the mind. It might even restore bodily functions disturbed by stress, build greater resilience and help you to live longer. You might think this description sounds farfetched. But it isn't.
The Breathing Cure will guide you through techniques that embody the key to healthy breathing and healthy living. McKeown's goal is to enable you to take responsibility for your own health, to prevent and significantly reduce a number of common ailments, to help you realize your potential and to offer simple, scientifically-based ways to change your breathing habits. On a day-to-day basis, you will experience an increase in energy and concentration, an enhanced ability to deal with stress and a better quality of life.
The essential guide to functional breathing, learn techniques tried and tested by Olympic athletes and elite military. Clear your blocked nose, stress and relax your nervous system, improve lung function, prepare for competition and more. For use at home, in professional/amateur sports, by breathing instructors, dentists, doctors, physical therapists, strength and conditioning coaches, Pilates and yoga teachers, and anyone interested in health and fitness - from everyday wellbeing through to sporting excellence.
- Breathe Light: experience optimal blood circulation, peak oxygenation, maximal exercise performance, relief from respiratory symptoms and the best sleep you ever had.
- Breathe Slow: stress is a risk factor in 75 to 90 percent of all human diseases. Discover and apply the breathing rate scientifically proven to stimulate relaxation, reduce high blood pressure, boost your immune system, maximize HRV and improve blood glucose control.
- Breathe Deep: physical and emotional balance comes from within. Learn how to strengthen your diaphragm muscle to achieve greater endurance and resilience, calmness of mind, focused concentration and ease of movement.
From the bestselling author of The Oxygen Advantage, The Breathing Cure: Exercises to Develop New Breathing Habits for a Healthier, Happier, and Longer Life
covers new, ground-breaking topics such as how breathing techniques can support functional movement of the muscles and joints; improve debilitating conditions such as diabetes, epilepsy, lower back pain, PMS and high blood pressure; how the nasal breathing technique can be a weapon against influenza and related infections especially Covid-19; and last but not least, help you to enjoy deeper sleep and improved intimacy.
Tap into your innate resilience. Fire up your potential. Enhance your health.
BREATHE BETTER NOW!
|Forfatter||Laird Hamilton, Patrick McKeown|