- Billig fragteller afhentning i butik
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning i butik
- 24 mdr. reklamationsretSkulle uheldet være ude
- 100% tilfredshedEller pengene tilbage
Two extraordinary machines in the space of one.
The Pilates Reformer Trapeze Combination™ from Balanced Body is ideal for single practitioners, home use and any setting where space is limited.
It combines a complete Studio Reformer® with a Trapeze Table, – a deluxe machine with top-of-the-line features and functionality that requires no more floor space than a Reformer. Originally created by Balanced Body® for Marika Molnar in 1994.
We are pleased to introduce improvements for the Reformer Trapeze Combination that we think you’ll love.
- Stainless steel frame: the canopy frame is now built of stainless steel instead of chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain. It is also resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration, and its fabrication is more environmentally responsible
- Slide System for the push-through bar: repositioning the bar is now a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free
Easiest conversion system available.
- To convert from Reformer to Tower, two lightweight mats fit over the carriage and on top of the frame. No need to lift, flip or turn the carriage
- To convert from Tower to Reformer, twin mats lift off to reveal the Reformer concealed in the frame. Then just lift the risers, insert the shoulder rests and raise the footbar
Note: Optional Face Rest requires factory-drilled mounting holes on your Reformer Trapeze Combination, which must be requested at time of ordering your new machine.
- Strata Rock Maple frame is sanded by hand with a lustrous satin finish. Strata Artisan Maple also available at no extra charge
- Choice of 3 frame heights available at no extra charge: 36 , 46 eller 61 cm. 61 cm is standard
- Revo Footbar® with Revo Springbar™
- Ropes and risers: retractable metal risers with four locking positions which elevate the pulleys from 5 to 33 cm above the frame. Risers feature swivel pulleys that allow variable angles of resistance. Ropes can be pulled easily in any direction
- Padded headrest provides cervical support in 3 positions
- Balanced Body TwistLock™ shoulder rests allow quick adjustments or removal without tethered pins. Secure and quiet!
- Standard sitting box
- Built-in Standing Platform, 69 x 11 cm, with 61 x 9 cm rubberized non-slip surface for safety
- Heavy-duty hardware throughout. Aluminum parts anodized to reduce friction, prevent oxidation, and eliminate “black dust”
- CE approved medical device (Class 1)
Carriage, Straps and Handles
- Precision carriage tracking system creates an ultra-smooth, virtually silent ride. Our 8-wheel system features four custom-built vertical wheels to support the carriage, and four adjustable sidewheels to guide the carriage smoothly down the track. Carriage has standard foam padding
- Safety-rated climbing ropes are secured by nautical cam cleats. Rope length adjustments are quick and easy
- One pair each: padded double loops, neoprene handles
- Padded foot strap
- Black cotton belly strap
- Upholstered in heavy-duty vinyl. Stock color: Black
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™ 1 blue (light), 3 red (medium), 1 green (heavy).
- Five-spring format allows up to 46 resistances.
Trapeze Table Features
- NEW! Our new Slide System for the push-through bar makes repositioning the bar a fast, one-person job that will not interrupt the flow of your session. Bonus: it is quieter to use and maintenance-free.
- Push-through bar is anodized aluminum and can be assembled as 3-sided or 4-sided bar. Adjustable to 3 heights. Safety strap and carabiner included. (Chains available on request.)
- NEW! Stainless steel frame replaces chrome. You will love its sleek new look, and also that it is smooth and easy to maintain, as well as resistant to chipping, pitting, corrosion and discoloration. And, its fabrication is more environmentally responsible.
- Frame has 8 connection mounts to the base for stability.
- Twin drop-in mats are easy for one person to handle.
- 7,5 cm wider than traditional trap tables.
- Horizontal and vertical slider bars provide numerous positions for spring attachments. Butterfly knobs allow easy and secure slider bar adjustments.
- Padded Trapeze Bar with spring sleeves and springs.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks, package of 12: 2 yellow (very light), 2 blue (light), 2 red (medium), and 2 black (Trapeze Bar) springs. Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- Solid Maple roll-down bar.
Footbar & Springbar
We recommend the revolutionary Revo Adjustment System™. It gives you the greatest flexibility and enables you to create the ergonomically correct position for every user. The Revo combines two radically redesigned components: the locking footbar and the 5-position Springbar. The system easily adapts your Reformer to better fit the user’s size, range of movement and ability.
- Width of working mat surface: 68 cm
- Width including brackets: 78 cm
- Length: 236 cm
- Table height including mat conversion: from 39 to 65 cm, depending on frame height
- Height of canopy above table pad: 156 cm
- Weight including canopy, carriage and mat conversion: 113 kg