- 90 dages returret
- Billig fragt eller afhentning
- Hurtig levering
- 24 mdr. reklamationsret
The Guillotine Tower was a fundamental piece of equipment in the original New York Pilates Studio. During elder Ron Fletcher’s years of study with Joe and Clara, he learned the incredible value of this seemingly straightforward apparatus. He embraced the value of the Guillotine Tower during his years of study with Joe and Clara, because it:
- Creates a remarkable environment for developing mobility and strength of the hips and spine.
- Provides incredible feedback. Clients can see when they are out of alignment, which makes it a great assessment tool for stability, flexibility and articulation.
Some have adapted traditional Guillotine Tower exercises to the Cadillac. However, the arc of the Cadillac’s push-through bar doesn’t provide the same pelvic stabilization and spinal articulation provided by the vertical line of the Guillotine Tower. The vertical slider allows clients with limited hamstring and lower-back flexibility (like your male clients) to experience the full benefit of these exercises.
The Balanced Body Guillotine Tower with base is vastly easier to install compared to similar products that require bolting the apparatus to the floor and ceiling. The Guillotine Tower with a freestanding base (stratified wood), requires no installation.
- 2 generously-sized upholstered mats. Stock: Black.
- Package of 10 Balanced Body Signature Springs™ with snap hooks. Regular: 2 each yellow, blue, red. Long: 2 each yellow and purple.
- 2 neoprene handles
- 2 single loops
- Slider bar* with limiting strap
- Chain with carabiners (for narrower leg work)
*The weight limit for standing on the slider bar is 200 pounds.
- Height: 204 cm
- Widt: 103 cm
- Length: 107 or 205 cm with mats installed
- Length: 117 cm
- Width: 79,5 cm
- Length: 91,5 cm
- Width: 79,5 cm
- Length: 230 cm
- Width: 107 cm
- Height: 4 cm