- Billig fragteller afhentning i butik
- Hurtig leveringeller afhentning i butik
- 24 mdr. reklamationsretSkulle uheldet være ude
- 100% tilfredshedEller pengene tilbage
Describes 8 posters illustrating the bones, muscles and joints on the basis of 'train' lines, tracks and stations.
These posters, completely redesigned to align with the second edition of Thomas Myers' book Anatomy Trains, are intended as a visual reference to the myofascial meridians discussed in Tom's book.
They include all new artwork from the prominent British anatomical artists Philip Wilson and Deborah Maizels, whose previous work was with the latest edition of Gray's Anatomy.
Measuring 12 by 17 inches (30x43 cm), these laminated posters make a valuable addition to the walls of manual and movement therapists' studios, for refreshing their memory about connected anatomy or to show clients why work in one area will be effective in another.
They are shipped in a crush-proof mailing tube.
These 8 posters is included
- The Superficial Back Line
- The Superficial Front Line
- The Lateral Line
- The Spiral Line
- The Front and Back Arm Lines
- The Functional Lines
- The Deep Front Line
|Forfatter||Thomas W. Myers|