- 90 dages returret
- Billig fragt eller afhentning
- Hurtig levering
- 24 mdr. reklamationsret
Calling all students and anatomy nerds…
Born of many years teaching our Anatomy in Three Dimensions™ courses, Balanced Body® has deeply explored compelling ways to teach musculoskeletal anatomy. Building muscles in clay on a specially-designed skeleton is effective, engaging and fun.
For those who prefer personal exploration, or who teach anatomy in other settings, we are excited to introduce our new Anatomy + Movement™ products for your own use. No contract or licensing is required, and photography of the Anatomy + Movement Skeleton is freely allowed.
Accurate, beautiful, detailed
- Anatomically correct and more detailed than others available at this price. Similarly detailed skeletons cost twice as much
- One side shows major tendons and ligaments
- Custom-designed specifically for the purpose of teaching anatomy through the use of clay. Not an artist’s interpretation, the beautiful design comes from scans of actual bones.
- Designed in the USA
Easy to use, removable parts
- Arms and legs show a variety of positions to facilitate a clear understanding of how muscles change length and position with movement
- Arms detach easily via magnets at the shoulder, making them easy to build and attach
- Skull removes to allow for building